Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ginny's Very Ill

I've just heard that my sweet friend, Ginny, is very ill and in the hospital tonight.  Many of you share that friendship with me and I knew you'd want to know.


Ginny writes the delightful Let Your Light Shine, a blog sharing her wonderful photography, her uplifting prose and her zest for life.  I'm not sure how I met Ginny online but we became fast friends and, on a crisp and lovely October 2010 morning in our beloved Shenandoah Valley, we met in person.  We chatted away for hours over coffee.  We shared that we'd both been "warned" about meeting up with strangers from cyberspace and had a good laugh.


Tonight, Ginny needs your prayers and good wishes for her healing, for those who treat her and for those who love her--especially for her husband Phil.  Just a few days ago, Ginny said that every day with Phil was a good day.  Please pray for many more of those good days for them.


Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. I will be praying that Ginny is better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember Ginny in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Ginny, but I will certainly lift her up in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's always hard news to hear. Will be remembering her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they sent her home late last night, but she still needs prayers, she is having more test today and feel horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read that too and I am praying. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will keep her in our prayers, I just went to take a peek at her blog, I pray everything turns out well and that she has complete healing,.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry. I will add her to my prayer list. Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, no. I am hoping that Ginny is better by now. I'm just starting to catch up and will get to her blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.