Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lily, Charlotte and Baby Bennett Do Disney

Since I'm playing nurse right now, there's not much cooking going on to share with you.  It seems an appropriate time to showcase Lily, Charlotte and new baby Bennett once again.  



It takes a lot of packing for a family of five 
to spend a week at
Disney World!



Lily cooling off.

Next, face painting.


Lily


Charlotte


No face painting for Bennett 
and he's happy about that!


Whoa!  What is that huge
mouse doing hugging
my big sister?

Word is they are all having a great time and even connecting with cousins from other states who are visiting "the mouse".  


11 comments:

  1. OH how precious, Bonnie. What a great little family.. All three kids are GORGEOUS... I love that last picture of Bennet looking up at that huge mouse. Wonder what he is thinking???

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet you should have had a sugar alert at the top of the post. adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the one of happy Charlotte! What a beautiful group of kids having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would looks so much better with my face painted...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he getting any better???

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable. I would love to have my face painted.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney World with kids is an awesome place. No doubt the parents are tired and eh kids are having a blast including, the little one Bennett.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happy faces!!! SO sorry to hear that your husband is suffering from this pain.
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute... they look like they're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable pictures, Bonnie. They look like they are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from Charlotte and wanted to say Bennett is a lovely name. It's my surname and comes from the word "benediction"...made me fairly weep with joy when I found that tidbit. Hope all had a safe, enjoyable time with the mice.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.