HA HA ----We watched it all (I was really blogging and watching the commercials) --but was disappointed in the game, not just because my team lost but since it didn't turn out to be a close game (which is much more fun and exciting to watch). Seattle just whomped 'em good... Hugs, Betsy
I wasn't particular about the winner . . . unless it was the Pack . . . but all I could think while watching was poor Peyton Manning. And after all that HYPE.
Really liked Renee Fleming singing The Star-Spangled Banner.
I thought the half time show was awful! I guess I just don't "get it!"
i didn't really have a dog in the fight this year but I did feel so sorry for the broncos! on a positive note the halftime show this year minus RHCP was great:)
I'm not for sure which was more disappointing the game or the commercials. I really didn't have a favorite team, but would have loved an exciting game. Budweiser won the best ad award hands down. Hope you are thawing! Hugs! Bonnie
HA HA ----We watched it all (I was really blogging and watching the commercials) --but was disappointed in the game, not just because my team lost but since it didn't turn out to be a close game (which is much more fun and exciting to watch). Seattle just whomped 'em good...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
I think Oliver deserves a goodie! It was a disappointing "game".
ReplyDeleteNow that's funny.
ReplyDeleteSam
I wasn't particular about the winner . . . unless it was the Pack . . . but all I could think while watching was poor Peyton Manning. And after all that HYPE.
ReplyDeleteReally liked Renee Fleming singing The Star-Spangled Banner.
I thought the half time show was awful! I guess I just don't "get it!"
I like when an underdog wins..:)
ReplyDeleteEven though the packers weren't in it either at east Wisconsin was represented in the Seahawks quarterback and Managos :)
ReplyDeleteI agree. What a strange game. I left during the 4th quarter and went to DVR of Downton Abbey.
ReplyDeleteBalisha
New blog address....http://simplybalisha.blogspot.com/
Poor lonely pup. Who was he rooting for!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I am a Seahawks fan, and enjoyed seeing the game in the Pacific Northwest. But when I am in Chicago, I cheer for the Bears. :)
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
i didn't really have a dog in the fight this year but I did feel so sorry for the broncos! on a positive note the halftime show this year minus RHCP was great:)
ReplyDeleteI'm not for sure which was more disappointing the game or the commercials. I really didn't have a favorite team, but would have loved an exciting game. Budweiser won the best ad award hands down. Hope you are thawing! Hugs! Bonnie
ReplyDeleteI know a lot of people would agree with you but I don't think the Bears showed up to play the Superbowl (sigh).
ReplyDelete