Sunday, December 27, 2015

Post Christmas Photo Post for Adam

Adam, as requested, here are some Christmas decoration photos for you.  The "subjects" are pretty much the same as in past years.  The setting is new.  We missed you!


The bird laden feather tree in the foyer.


The same old santas keeping watch in the foyer.


An old favorite of mine.


Familiar ornaments.


Etc.


Etc.


I have a thing about Christmas trees being toted on car roofs...


...especially on the roof of "woody wagons".


The table centerpiece.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Love,
Mom

8 comments:

  1. Loved this personally lovely glimpse of your Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes to show that no matter the walls, if we are there, and some of our familiar things, it is home. I love all your little trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birds on the feather tree:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks lovely and the pillow with the tree is just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very festive and fun! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet and the pillow is great. I think I saw it somewhere else too - I want one! Glad your son got to enjoy the decorations from home :) Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun! My mother had some old Santas and mini trees and I put them out every year.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.