I've just learned that I'm no longer a CAPRICORN. I'm now an AQUARIUS. My husband is still a TAURUS. The least compatible sign for CAPRICORN is TAURUS.
Oh fiddly dee, I'll worry about it all tomorrow!!
Have a great Sunday no matter what sign of the Zodiac you are now!
i agree! fiddledee dee indeed. smiling as i leave your post. happy sunday
ReplyDeleteHi Bonnie, Happy Sunday to you! I think I'm still a Virgo!
ReplyDeletexo, Bonnie
Haha I totally heard about this! Crazy.
ReplyDeleteI'm an Aquarius and that's that! I don't care what they say about it.
ReplyDeleteI think mine changed too from Cancer to Gemini... Luckily the article that I read said that I can still read my old horoscope because it will be as just accurate either way ;~)
ReplyDeleteI'm proud to be an aquarius....and I always will!!! :D
ReplyDeleteBonnie...I hope you and your friends are going to join to my funny "romantic" contest....I will send prizes anywhere winners live....even to the moon!!!(I only hope mail bok service is agree!!!):D ciao Flavia
Yes, fiddle de de indeed. The only constant is Jesus. I'm very glad to not know the future, it is a gift. We have so much to worry about now, think if we had the future to know about and try to change!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on the news also, your post is too funny! Fortunately it only applies to those born 2009 and later so I think we're safe and I'm still a Gemini!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's enough for a gal to lose her faith in astrology :-). I, fortunately, am still a Gemini. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteI've seen a couple posts talking about this....but I have no idea what's going on....?
ReplyDeleteSilliness.
ReplyDeleteI think if you and the hubby have been getting along well all these years, I wouldn't let a bunch of sky animals get in my way.
WHAT??? Did something change??
ReplyDeleteI heard about this - now I'm a Cancer. I liked it better when I was a Leo.
ReplyDeleteI agree Scarlet! Think about it tomorrow! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteOnce a Capricorn, always a Capricorn is what I say! You and I share a birthday - January 12! I am a true Capricorn too!
ReplyDeleteClaudia
This is weird, right? I'll always be a cancer at heart.
ReplyDeleteI told this to a friend of mine and she googled it and said it was false. not sure if that is correct or not though.