I think I spoke too soon when I said Oliver was back on patrol around the neighborhood! He was "assisting" me in the making of soup a little while ago. There was a loud boom outside. Here is where he's been ever since!!
Under the dining room table!!
Wishing you all a good weekend with only sunny skies.

Awww, he looks like he will be stress free and quite comfy for now. Our cats do this, the end tables and behind the T.V. are favorite hiding spots. But it is almost impossible to get them out long after the threat is gone.
ReplyDeleteone boom even far away and baby is in her condo, which is the back of our walk in closet. she has a bed back behind the longer clothes..
ReplyDeleteDon't you wish we could be like animals sometimes?
ReplyDeleteThey just know the right thing to do.
so sleepy... wish I could cuddle up!
ReplyDeleteThey don't like loud noises, do they? Our friends' dog heard thunder before anyone else and would run away, he would be so scared. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt's ok, I don't like those loud booms either! Have a great weekend:@)
ReplyDeleteHe looks quite relaxed and happy under the table.
ReplyDeleteVelva
Poor guy!!! Dogs hate noise!!! Fourth of July is the worst!!!
ReplyDeletexo Kris
When we lived in the islands, we had a collie who could hear thunder in Miami :)
ReplyDeleteSam
Bless his little heart!
ReplyDeleteOh bless him! I have one camping in the hallway because a fly was in the house. Poor babies! I hope you are having a good weekend. Head to Chicago later this month.
ReplyDeleteCute.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda