Oliver is one happy dalmatian to be back by his master's side for their twice daily two mile (almost) walks. Each walk takes them to the fairgrounds and then back around the square past the fire and police stations. I think both entities are happy to see them back on patrol in the city!!
he is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a handsome boy!!!
ReplyDeletexo Kris
Such good exercise for your hub and for Oliver.... He's such a gorgeous dog.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your husband is better..:)
ReplyDeleteVery happy to hear your two guys are back on patrol of the neighborhood!! ;) blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty dog! I thought for sure after spending a week with a dog at my step-sons house that Tony would have the urge to get another dog, but he's not there yet. :(
ReplyDeleteHope its not too stormy today!
I am glad all s well and back to normal! He is such a beautiful dog, I would like to see him more!
ReplyDeleteHi Oliver! Pretty boy :)
ReplyDeletei bet the fireman really love Oliver.. that is great to walk that far TWICE a day.. good job for both of them.
ReplyDeleteHe has struck a regal pose!
ReplyDeleteOur daily routines are very important! Glad everyone is happy:@)
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteHe such a nice looking boy!
ReplyDeleteI bet they are both very happy boys. Oliver is very handsome.
ReplyDeleteSam
Good news that your husband's back is better. This sounds like good medicine for both. Hope you were ok in the storms yesterday -- it sounded quite bad but I know it can depend on your location.
ReplyDeleteI bet they both enjoy their daily walks. Oliver is a very handsome dog.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safe from the storms. We're fine, our weathermen admitted they weren't as bad as the radar showed. I never heard it!
ReplyDeleteSorry your power went out!! It just went south of us, every time we saw the radar get closer, it just dissipated so we just got a few minor thunder storms, but nothing major.
ReplyDeleteOliver is one fine looking animal. He is positively regal. I hope clean-up after the storm is being done quickly. Again must add, I'm so glad that you escape any real damage from the storm. I hope your week is off to a great start. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDelete