and you too!
Happy New Year, Bonnie. Wishing you health and happiness in 2014.
Same to you dear Bonnie!!!!
Hi Bonnie, That is SO true --and the best we can do!!!! The only resolution I will keep is my desire to keep my weight under control another year ---like I have done this past year…Happy New Year.Hugs,Betsy
Happy New Year dear Bonnie!!
To as well Bonnie.Sam
What more could we wish for? Special Greetings to you and yours dear Bonnie! xx
That sounds like the best (and most realistic) resolution I've seen yet! Love the ornaments too! Happy New Year Bonnie, I wish you all the best:@)
i wish many blessings for you in the New Year
Sending you wishes for a Happy New Year as well. Bonnie
To you and yours as well~
Here's wishing you and your family the very best in 2014! Happy New Year! And it's snowing now...
Back again this morning to wish you all the very best in 2014! That quote is the BEST! Happy New Year, Bonnie! blessings ~ tanna
Happy new year, Bonnie! Wishing us a warmer January :)
And to you! Keep cozy.
Best wishes for a wonderful New Year!!!M :)
Wishing a very happy and healthy 2014 to you, Bonnie!
Wishing you all the best in this new year. Karen
Happy New Year, dear Bonnie.Fondly,Glenda
I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.
and you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Bonnie. Wishing you health and happiness in 2014.
ReplyDeleteSame to you dear Bonnie!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Bonnie, That is SO true --and the best we can do!!!! The only resolution I will keep is my desire to keep my weight under control another year ---like I have done this past year…
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy
Happy New Year dear Bonnie!!
ReplyDeleteTo as well Bonnie.
ReplyDeleteSam
What more could we wish for? Special Greetings to you and yours dear Bonnie! xx
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like the best (and most realistic) resolution I've seen yet! Love the ornaments too! Happy New Year Bonnie, I wish you all the best:@)
ReplyDeletei wish many blessings for you in the New Year
ReplyDeleteSending you wishes for a Happy New Year as well. Bonnie
ReplyDeleteTo you and yours as well~
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you and your family the very best in 2014! Happy New Year! And it's snowing now...
ReplyDeleteBack again this morning to wish you all the very best in 2014! That quote is the BEST! Happy New Year, Bonnie! blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, Bonnie! Wishing us a warmer January :)
ReplyDeleteAnd to you! Keep cozy.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for a wonderful New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteM :)
Wishing a very happy and healthy 2014 to you, Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best in this new year. Karen
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, dear Bonnie.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda