Oven Roasted Vegetables
400 degree oven
Cauliflower, squash, onions, etc. cut to about the same size--about 8 cups in all
In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp each of finely chopped rosemary and thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the vegetables to the bowl and stir well to coat each piece.
Spread out on a large baking pan, drizzle the remaining oil mixture over them and roast for about 25 minutes.
400 degree oven
Cauliflower, squash, onions, etc. cut to about the same size--about 8 cups in all
In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp each of finely chopped rosemary and thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the vegetables to the bowl and stir well to coat each piece.
Spread out on a large baking pan, drizzle the remaining oil mixture over them and roast for about 25 minutes.
As for those tomatoes, I cut them up, added a sliced cucumber, a splash of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and had them for lunch.
not only is this beautiful, delicious but easy enough fro me the non cook to do it
ReplyDeleteI love roasted vegertables Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteoh yum, i love roasted veggies!!
ReplyDeleteI love roasted veggies too.. we had cauliflower and onions last night..so good..A mix is even better!
ReplyDeleteWish I were going to be there for lunch!! hee hee. blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteWhatever you do with your roasted vegetables, it's bound to be delicious.
ReplyDeleteSam
Oh My Godness... You have made me hungry!!!!! Those veggies look tremendous... I love roasted veggies... My son roasts their veggies on their big grill... SO GOOD...
ReplyDeleteToday for lunch, I enjoyed one more of our wonderful summer tomatoes with some cottage cheese and some green onion. Tonight, we'll have another one with some baby carrots with our entree.... YUM..
Hugs,
Betsy
we love roasted veggies so much...
ReplyDeleteboth the dress shop and the cafe are GONE...I never shopped at Margaret's but we LOVED eating the french food.
All veggies taste wonderful roasted! What a beautiful mixture you have.
ReplyDeleteThey are roasted just perfectly! And yes, I can see it as soup. A bit of broth and seasonings, viola!
ReplyDeleteI think roasted veggie soup sounds great-enjoy:@)
ReplyDeletethose look amazing. I love roasting my veggies with a simple drizzle of oil and garlic!
ReplyDeleteYum! Love these so much. :)
ReplyDeleteThose look delightful -- and your photos are looking better and better!
ReplyDeleteYum! I love roasted veggies and it's so easy to prepare.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are always mouthwatering. Sorry I have been MIA! Hope you're well. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteThis does sound and look wonderful! I do make a variation on that recipe, but haven't used the rosemary and thyme. I'm trying that next time!
ReplyDelete