I'm very close to getting those lost/found
greeting cards into the trusty hands of the U.S.P.S..
The Baker and I keep pulling out a few more decorations.
I totally stole the idea for the woody station wagon
toting the tree from
There's snow in the forecast for Christmas Eve.
I just pulled four mini-stained glass tea breads from the oven.
It is a brand new recipe.
If they are good, I'll share the recipe.
I'll be on Christmas hiatus until I'm not
so,
so,
I want to wish each of you
a Merry Christmas,
Happy Hanukkah
and all the best
for a safe and healthy
New Year!
and all the best
for a safe and healthy
New Year!
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bonnie. Hope your cards are safe with the post office :)
ReplyDeleteSam
Happy Weekend Before Christmas Bonnie! Enjoy the holidays:@)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Enjoy the snow! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are enjoying an ornament I was hoping to find/make..How cute..
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the hiatus..
Peace..health..love.. 2015.
Love the Woody.
Have a very Merry Christmas Bonnie! You found a super cute car for the tree ;)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas dear Bonnie!!
ReplyDeleteI will be glad to 'sample' your bread for you!!!!! Looks delicious...
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Bonnie.
Hugs,
Betsy
Merry Christmas! We will see you when you get back to the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteVelva
The tea breads look wonderful!! And the tiny station wagon is so cute! Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!! I WILL miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove the little tree-totting vehicle! Enjoy the snow and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeletesome ideas are meant to be stolen, the car and tree is adorable.. enjoy your holiday off and merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Merry Christmas to you and yes, lets hope we get at least a dusting of snow on Christmas Eve ;)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteVery cute decoration! We were to have snow but now is to be rain. A little bit of snow would have been nice.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!
Have a wonderful holiday - it is so nice to see the sun today - it's been too long! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteVotos de um bom e feliz Natal.
ReplyDeleteAG
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break and we will see
soon.
M :)
Hope you're having a bright and blessed Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Christmas…wishing you all the best for the New Year.
ReplyDeletethe stained glass tea sound delicious- you must share the recipe! Hope you had a great Christmas and here is to a Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete