Last week, I left on a jet plane
now I'm back home again.
Southwest whisks me away from Chicago to Providence
in about two hours. In fact, it takes almost as much time to get to the airport
as it does to travel to Providence.
This was my seventh trip to Rhode Island/New England
in the past five years. Each trip brings a new adventure.
This "Ocean State" bridge welcomes one with art rather than graffiti.
The steeple of First Baptist Church
has long been my focal point "guide" when I'm driving
about Providence. Click First Baptist Church for an interesting
history of the church.
I'll be back to share more of my visit out east. I'm looking forward to catching up with each of you.

Bonnie, I love the bridge. I can't wait to hear and see more.Mary
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are absolutely beautiful Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite cities. I have family in Barrington.
ReplyDeleteI really want to take a trip to New England. I always have this dream to go to some great inn and spend Thanksgiving out there :)
ReplyDeleteI like that painted bridge and a beautiful steeple.. we have a tall glass building here that we can see from all 4 points of the compass.. it directs us.
ReplyDeleteit takes 6 hours to drive from here to Savannah. to fly is 7 hours. 1 hour is flight time. half hour to Atlanta 2 hour layover 1/2 hour to Savannah and 90 minutes to drive in.... if we could fly directly there it would be under an hour
I would love to visit this state.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
I love that pretty painted bridge, glad you had a nice trip:@)
ReplyDeleteI ♡ New England! It sounds you do too!
ReplyDeletei wondered what had happened to you! Wow, your little teaser looks gorgeous! I can't wait for more! Do you have friends or relatives there?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful New England! What an amazing bridge.
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit Rhode Island someday, it must be beautiful. And so full of history.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this glimpse!