Ha! Very cute! Happy Halloween!
Have a wonderful weekend Bonnie! :D
make mine a reese peanut butter cup Oliver
Cute and funny Bonnie !!Happy Halloween :)
Ollie - we have Kit Kats ! We'll save two for you to share after November 14!
I have no doubt that Oliver will get a treat or two! Happy Halloween-enjoy:@)
Did you see the movie 5 flights up?I think it has your name on it:) They love Dorothy..like you and Oli.
I haven't seen it. Neither has Oliver but we will check it out!!
Happy Halloween
Way too funny!Happy Halloween!!M :)
I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.
Ha! Very cute! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend Bonnie! :D
ReplyDeletemake mine a reese peanut butter cup Oliver
ReplyDeleteCute and funny Bonnie !!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween :)
Ollie - we have Kit Kats ! We'll save two for you to share after November 14!
ReplyDeleteI have no doubt that Oliver will get a treat or two! Happy Halloween-enjoy:@)
ReplyDeleteDid you see the movie 5 flights up?
ReplyDeleteI think it has your name on it:) They love Dorothy..like you and Oli.
I haven't seen it. Neither has Oliver but we will check it out!!
DeleteHappy Halloween
ReplyDeleteWay too funny!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!!
M :)