Jake had us up at 3 and we could not go back to sleep. our routine is 4 am and this is the time change we hate. i must say Oliver looks adorable sleeping
My internal woke up at about the same time so I enjoyed an extra hour before church. I love your trick or treat picture, Maybe Oliver was running from house to house last night he needed extra sleep. ;-] I know our new grand puppy actually did run with the kids and was totally tuckered when she arrived home.
So cute :) My husband was about to leave to pick up a friend to play golf this morning and almost left an hour early until I caught his mistake. He forgot to change the clock on his desk.
He sure has the life! :@)
ReplyDeleteJake had us up at 3 and we could not go back to sleep. our routine is 4 am and this is the time change we hate. i must say Oliver looks adorable sleeping
ReplyDeleteDoggies are just special! The good life.....
ReplyDeleteGetting an extra hour on this blustery Sunday is a nice treat. There is no question that winter is here.
ReplyDeleteGetting an extra hour on this blustery Sunday is a nice treat. There is no question that winter is here.
ReplyDeleteMy internal woke up at about the same time so I enjoyed an extra hour before church. I love your trick or treat picture, Maybe Oliver was running from house to house last night he needed extra sleep. ;-] I know our new grand puppy actually did run with the kids and was totally tuckered when she arrived home.
ReplyDeleteSo cute :) My husband was about to leave to pick up a friend to play golf this morning and almost left an hour early until I caught his mistake. He forgot to change the clock on his desk.
ReplyDeleteOliver is adorable! This is a great photo. I hope you are framing it.
ReplyDeleteVelva
Now doesn't that look like contentment. :D
ReplyDeleteLove, Love your Oliver dog . . .
ReplyDeleteLooking comfy for sure . . .