I just pulled out this photo
of our former dining room.
Although I feel a bit of nostalgia, I am quite
content with where I am right now!
We'll be traveling over the river and through the woods
(well, not quite over the river) to the
McIntire farm for Thanksgiving this year.
Best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving
surrounded by those you love.

Happy Thanksving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day, the good thing about me now is this house is my most favorite of all the houses i ever lived in, also the biggest and brightest and is in Florida where i always wanted to live....
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and the Baker and dear Oliver.
ReplyDeleteSam
Happy Thanksgiving Bonnie-enjoy:@)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Bonnie. I hope you have a very happy one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if your snow stuck around for long … Enjoy the holidays in your new abode … and hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your friends.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy!
M : )