Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way

It's a little over two weeks until spring.
Never one to rush the seasons, I realized how early Easter is this year.
I want time to enjoy the bunnies, 
fuzzy little chicks,
over-sized colorful eggs
and
flowers.

So,


I brought out the newest addition to our Easter menagerie.

I know, I know!
When packing up for our move last summer,
I said "no more decorative pieces".

It wasn't my fault that this adorable fellow
followed me home from a recent trip to
Williams-Sonoma.

He's sitting on the dining room table 
waiting for me to fill his basket 
with fresh flowers
and bring out the rest of 
Easter to keep him company.

Soon!

9 comments:

  1. Ah Shucks. We all have to have at least SOME little gadgets and pretties.... Your newest cutie is gorgeous... As much as I love winter, I am now SO ready for spring...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll give you this one :-) He is fine-looking and hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words.. and flowers..a plant..chocolates..goodies..so many things could move right it!
    Too early..for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll be gorgeous with daffodils! Hmmm... Might head over to W-S and nose around:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new bunny is sweet! I know that resolve not to buy new decorative items does not last--I'm guilty myself! This is an early Easter--I'll still have my Irish soda bread in thé cupboard when the bunny delivers the eggs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable Bonnie. I can see why he followed you home.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is a real cutie.. and will look good with floweres, eggs or candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I need to get my bunnies out too. I keep forgetting Easter is early this year. It's so cold today … hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a versatile piece, Bonnie! I can just imagine all the cute ways you'll be able to use him. I don't need anymore holiday decorations either but sometimes you just have to give in when you see something so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you, my blogging friends.