I try to be holiday organized. So, when I pulled out the bunnies, chicks and lambs for Easter, what was this jolly old fellow doing in the mix? Could he be making a statement? Perhaps he's tired of the cold weather holiday? Should I put him on the mantle? Alas, it is just 21 degrees here this morning.
HAPPY SPRING!
Happy spring to you.
ReplyDeleteOh bless his heart....Mother Nature has him a bit confused. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteHow fun ... a little surprise in the midst of your Easter decorations.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
What a clever idea Bonnie. Maybe he can get a message to Mother Nature...
ReplyDeleteSam
Aha!! A lapse in your organization!! And a funny one at that! At first I thought it might be a Santa EGG!!! But I see it is really a tree ornament. Hey, I want to see all your Easter things!! They are very tempting sitting back there.
ReplyDeleteHO HO HO to you too on this first day of Spring... It doesn't feel much like spring here either, Bonnie.. At least the sun is shining --but it's cold out there (cold wind)...
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Christmasy Spring!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy
I think Santa stayed up until Easter last year and got put away with the bunnies :)
ReplyDeletePerhaps Santa is supervising the egg decorating this year??? Happy Spring:@)
ReplyDeleteI think he wants to stay....no spring weather here either. Brrrr!
ReplyDeleteSmile. I need a dose of warmth to go along with the start of spring. It is still far too cold here in Colorado!
ReplyDeletePoor Santa, I think he took a wrong turn on the
ReplyDeleteway back to the North Pole.
M :)
Poor Santa is confused, just like the rest of us. :)
ReplyDeleteYes it is confusing. It looks like spring here but it feels like winter again. Cute Santa, even if he landed with the wrong group of friends!
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring to you my dear! It's been a long cold winter and we're all longing for some warmth! xx
ReplyDeleteHI Bonnie! I guess ole St. Nick feels right at home in the cold weather! :) Thanks for popping in to see me and I should have come over to your blog and looked for the perfect dessert!
ReplyDelete:)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Funny! I just commented to a fellow blogger that the weather was more suitable to Santa than the Easter Bunny and this proves it :)
ReplyDelete