This is just a test. I think I've been "tricked" into Google+ but can't tell for sure. Is "networked blogs" the same as Google+? Can anyone see anything different in how they comment?
I began following your blog on Google Friend connect sometime back. Then when they said Google would no longer have Google Reader then I moved all my blogs to Bloglovin and that is where your blog comes to me through the Bloglovin reader. Are you talking about Google Circles? I do not know how to respond to that. A few people have commented to me that were on Google Circles and I did not understand how to respond to them.
It's working as usual. I am on Google+ and post most recipes there manually. If I would connect my blog to Google+ with a widget on my sidebar, it causes too many problems and I don't like how it operates. That is why sometimes when "you" comment on someones blog it automatically goes to Google+. I'm having a difficult time trying to explain this, but it looks like all is well on yours!
I have Google+ but not Network blogs. I don't use Google+ often --and still use Blogger as my profile. Google+ is an alternative to Facebook, but I don't like it near as much. I seriously don't think Google+ and Network Blogs are two separate things....
it is working what ever you are testing
ReplyDeleteOhhh I don't know what you are talking about, but you post showed up:)
ReplyDeleteWorking for me...I hate change...maybe because I'm old and set in my ways... you think?
ReplyDeleteWorking as normal Bonnie. I'm net to Google +, so don't ask me :)
ReplyDeleteSam
I began following your blog on Google Friend connect sometime back. Then when they said Google would no longer have Google Reader then I moved all my blogs to Bloglovin and that is where your blog comes to me through the Bloglovin reader. Are you talking about Google Circles? I do not know how to respond to that. A few people have commented to me that were on Google Circles and I did not understand how to respond to them.
ReplyDeleteI don't use Google plus. This came through my Blogger dashboard, which is how I've followed your Blog for years.
ReplyDeleteIt's working as usual. I am on Google+ and post most recipes there manually. If I would connect my blog to Google+ with a widget on my sidebar, it causes too many problems and I don't like how it operates. That is why sometimes when "you" comment on someones blog it automatically goes to Google+. I'm having a difficult time trying to explain this, but it looks like all is well on yours!
ReplyDeleteI don't like Google + and feel it happened out of my control..
ReplyDeleteBut this looks fine to me..
I have Google+ but not Network blogs. I don't use Google+ often --and still use Blogger as my profile. Google+ is an alternative to Facebook, but I don't like it near as much. I seriously don't think Google+ and Network Blogs are two separate things....
ReplyDeleteI meant that Google+ and Networked Blogs ARE 2 separate things.
DeleteBetsy
Looks normal to me, Bonnie. I keep trying to ignore all the changes... you are ahead of me to even try something new!!! blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeleteIt looks normal when I comment but your photo is missing up top. Something there looks a bit different.
ReplyDelete