Your mom looks like a strong and loving woman, Bonnie. You and I are both really missing our moms now, that is for sure. I love the quote. I also hope you get some special attention on Sunday!
Is she pretty or what? I have prepared a post...too.. They are just so with us..always.. I am with all of you..still missing our moms..~ Happy MD to you Bonnie!
Happy mother's day Bonnie and I love this quote!
ReplyDeleteA lovely photo and a Very Happy Mother's Day to you. Lovely quote too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quote,Bonnie! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYour mom looks like a strong and loving woman, Bonnie. You and I are both really missing our moms now, that is for sure. I love the quote. I also hope you get some special attention on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteIs she pretty or what?
ReplyDeleteI have prepared a post...too..
They are just so with us..always..
I am with all of you..still missing our moms..~
Happy MD to you Bonnie!
Happy Mother's Day Bonnie-smiles at the quote:@)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteLook at that smile! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteNice tribute, Bonnie! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteM : )
Your Mom looks so happy and just gorgeous!! You must miss her as I do mine.
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't visit often but sending loving greetings and big hugs! xx