Wow, I love your porch furniture, and the gorgeous abundant plants. Will you be trying to get snaps of the parade? Now it is time for another shot of your ENTIRE porch! It has been years since you have done that, and it will be like out of Better Homes & Gardens. Hope you have a great Fourth!
Hi Bonnie! Sounds fabulous! We are at the lake. Yea!, I do recall you saying you lived shortly in the San Diego area! We are about an hour and a half from where the wedding was held in Prado Park. Pretty area!!!! Happy 4th! XO Kris
Bonnie hope you have a nice and happy Independence day!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July to you too... Love those pillows... Neat!!!
ReplyDeleteWe 'should' (according to the TV weatherman) have a beautiful holiday weekend here... Think we'll grill some steaks tomorrow.
Hugs,
Betsy
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I don't know about you, but I don't mind these cool mornings at all - hugs!
ReplyDeletenow i would love to watch a parade from my front porch.. especially a pretty front porch like yours
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July to you too. Enjoy the parade from your porch.
ReplyDeleteSam
Wow, I love your porch furniture, and the gorgeous abundant plants. Will you be trying to get snaps of the parade? Now it is time for another shot of your ENTIRE porch! It has been years since you have done that, and it will be like out of Better Homes & Gardens. Hope you have a great Fourth!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteAhh beautiful begonias and fuschias..ARE messy!
I know I have some too..and usually do:-)
Lovely pics!
Happy 4th of July to you also! Lucky you to view the parade from your porch. That is one awesome fern! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you can see the parade from your porch-enjoy:@)
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day! Love your porch- Wish I could see a parade from mine. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome pillows! They sure add a festive, holiday touch to your porch.
ReplyDeleteIt would be so fun to sit on the porch to watch a parade. That sounds like old-fashioned charm for sure.
Blessings,
Patti
Hi Bonnie! Sounds fabulous! We are at the lake. Yea!, I do recall you saying you lived shortly in the San Diego area! We are about an hour and a half from where the wedding was held in Prado Park. Pretty area!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th!
XO Kris
Sounds perfect.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda