So sorry to hear that you are sick. That is NO FUN... God Bless You --and take care of yourself and get well soon.... The soup sounds good... ALSO--make some hearty chicken soup.. That will cure you!!!
Feel better soon, Bonnie! That nasty cold is going around--my daughter and daughter-in-law both have it. I've been babysitting a lot to allow them to rest--hope I don't catch it!
For breakfast?
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well?
The title?
I too hope you are well Bonnie. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSam
Bonnie, sending best thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery!! blessings ~ tanna
ReplyDeletehope the soup helps the sore throat. see you when you feel better.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are sick. That is NO FUN... God Bless You --and take care of yourself and get well soon.... The soup sounds good... ALSO--make some hearty chicken soup.. That will cure you!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Oh, get well soon. Sorry about the throat.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel well soon Bonnie!!
ReplyDeletehugs!
Aw, feel better Bonnie. Our weather isn't helping things a bit either! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am sorry. The soup looks so good, I have never had Hot and Sour soup. But I would imagine it clears the sinuses.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon-take care:@)
ReplyDeletei hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you are feeling better very soon. I wanted you to know that your pound cake recipe is a hit in our home!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon! :(
ReplyDeleteGet well soon my dear. Hugs June xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I assume there's chicken broth in there! Get lots and lots of rest, Doctor Susan's orders :)
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, Bonnie.Hugs and blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteSometimes rest is better than anything you can do.
ReplyDeleteBe well,
Dewena
Feel better soon, Bonnie! That nasty cold is going around--my daughter and daughter-in-law both have it. I've been babysitting a lot to allow them to rest--hope I don't catch it!
ReplyDeleteTake care, waiting for your return!
ReplyDelete